Circutor CVM-B100 Panel Mounted Power Analyzer
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 units are panel mounted three-phase power analyzers (dimensions: 96x96 and 144x144 mm, respectively). Both offer 4-quadrant measurement (consumption and generation). Suitable for Medium or Low voltage installations, in both 3 or 4-wire three-phase circuits, two-phase circuits with or without neutral, single-phase circuits or ARON connections.
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 high-performance units feature a measurement engine that allows the user to analyse many different electrical parameters, in addition to offering a large variety of optional expansion modules for the same unit.
Larger Measurements With Class:
The 96x96 (CVM-B100) and 144x144 (CVM-B150) formats are monitoring units that are perfect for all special or high prevalence measuring points in electrical installations. Thanks to its well-designed and attractive front panel and its innovative SCV interface, it allows the user to view any parameter in combination with others on the same screen.
More Parameters Can Be Measured:
The CVM electrical power analyzers allow a wide range of display options for electrical parameters, from voltage, current and power, combined or by phase, decomposition to the 51st harmonic and energy consumption with up to three different tariffs.
Its three touch button keyboard and white light back-lit screen allows users to access multiple data monitoring screens in a quick and simple way by controlling the SCV user interface. This innovative technology applied to industrial measurement units also offers IP65 front panel protection thanks to its one piece seamless design.
Greater Viewing Clarity:
The high contrast and brightness technology used in the graphic display gives these power analyzers a touch of sophistication and modernity in their measurement of parameters in the field.
More ON-Screen Information:
The CVM-B series provides the user with more information, as it offers three viewing modes (1, 3 or 4 parameters) for any measured or calculated data with single analogue display, minimum and maximum values for each and with date and time, respectively.
Greater Control Over What Happens in Your Installation:
The CVM-B series integrates a list of the last 50 events (log), allowing the user to detect possible manipulation or interactions with the unit or the installation at a precise moment.
It also has another list of the last 50 activated/deactivated or interlocked alarms, according to the programming of these alarms. Its red high-intensity LED indicator that warns about any parameter with an alarm.
Greater Integration Capacity of Standard Units:
The CVM-B series integrates 2 inputs for selecting tariffs or detecting logical states, 2 transistor outputs for alarm or impulse creation and 2 relay outputs for alarm control. It also integrates RS-485 communications with Modbus or BacNET protocols.
Greater Integration Flexibility:
The CVM-B series boasts expandable units with up to 4 modules, among which are digital inputs/outputs, analogue inputs/outputs, Modbus/TCP, LonWorks and M-BUS communications, and the possibility of an expansion module with a data log or datalogger with an integrated XML server and WEB server thanks to the PowerStudio embedded platform in the same expansion module.
- Format: 96x96 (CVM B100) and 144x144 (CVM B150)
- High-resolution VGA colour screen
- IP 65* front panel protection
- 5 voltage inputs (3 phases + neutral + earth) 1000 Vf-f
- 4 Current inputs, ITF
- Class 0.2 voltage and current accuracy
- Class 0.5S energy accuracy
- Expandable unit, up to 4 modules, combining digital and analogue outputs, Modbus/TCP, MBus, LonWorks, Profibus, XML/Web
- Modular (optional addition of expansion modules)
- Touch-sensitive movement buttons
- Universal power supply source
- RS485 communications port (Modbus/RTU and BACnet protocols)
- Customisation of parameters to be displayed
- Operating hour indicator for preventive maintenance.
- Innovative SCV interface (Slide, Choose & View) for versatile data display, enabling the customisation of the parameters displayed on the screen
- Electrical parameters: instantaneous, maximum, minimum (with date and time) and demand
- Incremental electrical parameters (energy), times, costs, emissions
- 3 Tariffs (can be selected via the digital input or RS485 communications)
- Capable of showing costs and kgCO2 emission sources on the screen, depending on the energy consumed or generated
- 2 Relay outputs for alarms with delay, times, ON and OFF, etc.
- 2 transistor outputs for alarms or impulse generation, with all the possible configuration parameters
- 2 digital inputs, with control over the selection of the unit’s tariffs or configurable for monitoring purposes, with RS-485 Modbus communications, monitoring of logical states of other electromechanical units. (RCCBs, thermal-magnetic circuit breakers, etc.
|Product Name||Circutor CVM-B100 Panel Mounted Power Analyzer|
|Voltage range||20 Vp-n - 600 Vp-n (functional, up to 600 Vp-n / 1000 Vp-p)|
|Input Current||.../5A or .../1A .../250mA (MC-ITF)|
|AC Consumption||min. 4 VA / max. VA (25 VA with all expansion options)|
|AC Frequency||45...65 Hz|
|DC Consumption||min. 4 VA / max. VA (25 W with all expansion options)|
|Measurement Margin||2.54 %...120% of the Un for Un=500Vac (p-n)|
|Power Supply Voltage||100...240 Vac / 120...300 Vdc|
|Reactive Power||1 ±1 digit (0,05...6 A)|
|Frequency||40 / 70 Hz (360...440 Hz)|
|Power Circuit||100...240 Vac +/-15% / 100...300 Vdc +/-15%|