Circutor CVM-B150 Panel Mounted Power Analyzer
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 units are panel mounted three-phase power analyzers (dimensions: 96x96 and 144x144 mm, respectively). Both offer 4-quadrant measurement (consumption and generation). Suitable for Medium or Low voltage installations, in both 3 or 4-wire three-phase circuits, two-phase circuits with or without neutral, single-phasecircuits or ARON connections.
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 high-performance units feature a measurement engine that allows the user to analyse many different electrical parameters, in addition to offering a large variety of optional expansion modules for the same unit.
- Format: 96x96 (CVM B100) and 144x144 (CVM B150)
- High-resolution VGA colour screen
- IP 65* front panel protection
- 5 voltage inputs (3 phases + neutral + earth) 1000 Vf-f
- 4 Current inputs, ITF
- Class 0.2 voltage and current accuracy
- Class 0.5S energy accuracy
- Expandable unit, up to 4 modules, combining digital and analogue outputs, Modbus/TCP, MBus, LonWorks, Profibus, XML/Web
- Modular (optional addition of expansion modules)
- Touch-sensitive movement buttons
- Universal power supply source
- RS485 communications port (Modbus/RTU and BACnet protocols)
- Customisation of parameters to be displayed
- Operating hour indicator for preventive maintenance.
- Innovative SCV interface (Slide, Choose & View) for versatile data display, enabling the customisation of the parameters displayed on the screen
- Electrical parameters: instantaneous, maximum, minimum (with date and time) and demand
- Incremental electrical parameters (energy), times, costs, emissions
- 3 Tariffs (can be selected via the digital input or RS485 communications)
- Capable of showing costs and kgCO2 emission sources on the screen, depending on the energy consumed or generated
- 2 Relay outputs for alarms with delay, times, ON and OFF, etc.
- 2 transistor outputs for alarms or impulse generation, with all the possible configuration parameters
- 2 digital inputs, with control over the selection of the unit’s tariffs or configurable for monitoring purposes, with RS-485 Modbus communications, monitoring of logical states of other electromechanical units. (RCCBs, thermal-magnetic circuit breakers, etc.)
- Control and monitoring of all electrical parameters measured in any electric distribution panel and low and high-voltage connection points.
- 4 alarms (2 per transistor and 2 per relay), fully and independently programmable: low or high value, hysteresis, connection/disconnection delays, normally open or closed standby status and interlocking.
- Generation of impulses with transistor outputs, fully and independently configurable over any incremental parameter (energy, costs, kgCO2 , total meter or tariff hours)
- Transducer that converts analogue signals to any instantaneous parameter that the unit can measure or calculate, with built-in expansion modules with analogue outputs.
- Display of process signals, with a built-in expansion module with analogue inputs; optional reporting of these signals to SCADA systems through communication systems
- Control of electrical load or alarm signal operations by programming the transistor or relay outputs that are built-in or added through expansion modules.
- Autonomous datalogger with web server, connected to a M-CVMAB-Datalogger module. Enables direct monitoring of the historical data stored in the unit via a conventional web browser.
|Product Name||Circutor CVM-B150 Panel Mounted Power Analyzer|
|Voltage range||20 Vp-n - 600 Vp-n (functional, up to 600 Vp-n / 1000 Vp-p)|
|Input Current||.../5A or .../1A .../250mA (MC-ITF)|
|AC Consumption||min. 4 VA / max. VA (25 VA with all expansion options)|
|AC Frequency||45...65 Hz|
|DC Consumption||min. 4 VA / max. VA (25 W with all expansion options)|
|Measurement Margin||2.54 %...120% of the Un for Un=500Vac (p-n)|
|Power Supply Voltage||100...240 Vac / 120...300 Vdc|
|Reactive Power||1 ±1 digit (0,05...6 A)|
|Frequency||40 / 70 Hz (360...440 Hz)|
|Power Circuit||100...240 Vac +/-15% / 100...300 Vdc +/-15%|