CVM-A1500A Power Analyzers For Panel (CVM-A1500A-ITF-485-ICT2)
CVM-A1500A is a panel mounted power quality analyzer with EMS (Energy Management Software) integrated. Its internal Web Server (html5) allows any user to have full installation control by using any web browser.
This model adds the measurement of power quality variables (defined in the standard EN 50160) such as flicker, unbalance (Kd) and asymmetry (Ka) coefficients or voltage and current harmonics decomposition up to 63rd. In addition, it is possible to monitor in real-time the instantaneous waveforms of voltage and current through its oscilloscope function. As an added value, CVM-A1500A displays the number of events and transients on each affected phase with the level reached, duration and its associated waveform. In addition, those events are directly displayed in CBEMA, ITIC y SEMI-F47 graphs.
The smart design of the CVM-A1500 allows users to customize their own screens in order to access the information faster and easy. Remark that the device allows the connection though PowerStudio software to save and store, in a redundant way, all the information in a server or PC avoiding memory limits.
- Energy Management Software (EMS) included with historical data register
- Register of power quality events, waveforms and instantaneous parameters.
- Expandable up to 3 modules (inputs/outputs and communications)
- VGA colour display with high definition
- IP 65 with an airtight seal
- 5 voltage channels + 4 ITF current channels
- Active energy class 0,2S (IEC 62053-22)
- Universal switching power supply AC/DC or DC
- Ethernet communications (Web Server) + RS-485 (Modbus RTU or BACnet protocol)
- 5 user customizable screens
- 3 tariffs (selectable by digital input or by communications)
- Cost calculation(any currency) and emissions of kgCO2
- 2 relay outputs for alarms + 2 transistor outputs for alarms or pulses + 2 digital inputs to select tariff, to control logical states or pulse centralizer from any external meter.
|Product Name||CVM-A1500A Power Analyzers For Panel (CVM-A1500A-ITF-485-ICT2)|
|Dimensions||144 x 144 mm|