Cisco CP7962G Unified IP Phone
The Cisco CP7962G IP (part number CP-7962G) is available from Office Phone Shop. It comes fully tested and with a full warranty and can be delivered.
The CP7962G IP phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that shows date and time, calling party name and number, digits dialled and presence information. The display allows for the inclusion of Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and supports localisation requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch come as standard.
This full-featured IP speakerphone is designed to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. Features include six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys to guide users through the many call features and functions.
- 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone (see Q&A for details)
- Supports G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Online Help button provides users with information about the phone keys, buttons, and features
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Dedicated headset port
- Volume control
- Adjustable foot stand
|Product Name||Cisco CP7962G Unified IP Phone|
|Display||5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.|
|Storage temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Messages Key||Provide direct access to voicemail.|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Services Key||Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.|
|Speakerphone||Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.|
|Wideband Audio||Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone (see Q&A for details).|
|Dimensions||6 x 11 x 8 inches|