ESP8266 ESP-12-F Serial Wireless Transceiver Module
ESP-12-F is an enhanced version ESP8266-12, improve the external circuit, enhanced impedance signal output is better, whether it is stable or anti-jamming capability, have been greatly improved! If you use the ESP-12 previously, it does not matter even if the product has been made, the enhanced version is fully compatible with previous firmware pin has added the ESP-12 on the basis of six IO ports, SPI mouth leads, develop more convenient, application more extensive. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
- Compatible with ESP-12（ESP-202）
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- IO Port Package: Both SMD and Inline package are available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT commanda
|Product Name||ESP8266 ESP-12-F Serial Wireless Transceiver Module|
|Operating Current||Average value: 80mA|
|Frequency Range||2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)|