RC522 RFID Reader
RC522 - RFID Reader / Writer 13.56MHz with Cards Kit includes a 13.56MHz RF reader cum writer module that uses an RC522 IC and two S50 RFID cards. The MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. RC522 supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode.
RC522 - RFID Reader features an outstanding modulation and demodulation algorithm to serve effortless RF communication at 13.56 MHz. The S50 RFID Cards will ease up the process helping you to learn and add the 13.56 MHz RF transition to your project.
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader moulds, very convenient.
|Product Name||RC522 RFID Reader|
|Data Transfer Rate||Maximum 10Mbit/s|
|Idle Current||10-13mA / DC 3.3V|