Finger Pulse Oximeter
The Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology. is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of h.anctional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (Sp02>. Advanced DSP algorithm can diminish the influence of motion artifact and ¡mprov• measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
This product is suitable for the hospital (encluding surgery, pediatric, and clinical use), oxygen bar, sports health(using them before or after sports, do not advise using them during the movement), and community health care. etc.
- Lightweight for carrying and Easy.To-Use
- Manually adjust the direction of the interface
- LEO display. simultaneous display for testing value and bargraph.
- 1.0w Battery voltage indicator.
- Automatically standby or sleep.
|Product Name||Finger Pulse Oximeter|
|Power Consumption||smaller than 30mA (Normal)|
|Operating Temperature||5C to 40C|