The latest BT-715 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM/EFB flat plate, AGM/EFB spiral and gel batteries, Start-Stop AGM/EFB battery and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy, and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging systems.
Battery Tester Results:
- GOOD BATTERY: The battery is in good condition.
- GOOD-RECHARGE: The battery is in good condition but low current. Fully charge the battery and return it to service.
- CHARGE & RETEST: Fully charge the battery and retest.
- REPLACE BATTERY: The battery is almost dead or the connection between the battery and battery cable is poor.
- BAD CELL-REPLACE: The battery may be damaged such as broken cell or short circuit.
Cranking Test Results:
- CRANKING NORMAL: The starter voltage is normal and the battery is fully charged.
- LOW VOLTAGE: The starter voltage is low and the battery is fully charged.
- CHARGE BATTERY: The starter voltage is low and the battery is discharged. Fully charge the battery and repeat the starter system test.
- REPLACE BATTERY: Battery must be replaced before the starting system can be tested.
- NO START: No vehicle start detected.
- CRANKING SKIPPED: A start was not detected.
|Product Name||Foxwell BT-715 Automotive Battery Analyzer Tester|
|Battery Type||Flooded, AGM, GEL|
|Type||Automotive Battery Analyzer Tester|