Hanna HI2550-02 pH/ORP/ISE/EC/TDS/NaCl Benchtop Meter
The HI-2550 is a two-channel logging micro-processor based meter for measuring pH, ORP, conductivity, total dissolved solids, % sodium chloride and temperature.
With the added benefit of a relative mV feature, this high specification bench meter is perfect for use in professional laboratories.
pH readings are automatically temperature compensated using an external temperature probe. To ensure maximum precision, the meter offers up to five point calibration with seven memorised buffers.
Measurement of mV with a resolution of up to 0.1mV can be taken using ORP electrodes through the pH channel input. It also uses ISE electrodes on the mV scale.
Conductivity measurements can be compensated relative to a selected reference temperature. The EC calibration mode allows the user to choose from among six recognised conductivity standards and perform single-point calibration. The most suitable EC and TDS range is automatically selected. The HI-2550-02 also offers the ability to set and lock the range manually.
GLP capabilities facilitate storage and retrieval of all data for pH, relative mV, EC and NaCl calibration and sample measurement. Data on maintenance and status of the electrode is also recorded.
The built-in logging function allows measurements to be stored and transferred to a PC through a USB interface. Users can manually log up to 200 records and interval log up to 500 records.
- Practical wide-based bench meter with two input channels
- Measures up to seven parameters
- Simultaneous measurement of pH, EC and temperature using separate sensors (supplied)
- Offering extra wide temperature range
- One electrode holder included as standard
- pH and EC electrodes and temperature probe all supplied as standard
- Wide screen LCD and rubberised keyboard with intuitive buttons
- Up to five point calibration with seven standard and two custom buffers
- EC/ TDS auto ranging, manual ranging and range lock
- HOLD button freezes readings on display
- Automatic temperature compensation for pH & EC
- Log on demand of up to 200 readings with USB connection for data download Interval logging of up to 500 samples
- HI-1131B pH electrode
- HI-76310 EC/TDS probe
- HI-7662 temperature probe
- HI-76404N electrode holder
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions (HI-7082)
- 12 VDC adapter
- Working instructions
|Product Name||Hanna HI2550-02 pH/ORP/ISE/EC/TDS/NaCl Benchtop Meter|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 120.0°C (pH); 0.0 to 60.0°C (EC)|
|Input Impedance||1012 Ohm|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.4°C (excluding probe error)|
|Accuracy - EC||±1% of reading ±(0.05 µS/cm or 1 digit)|
|Accuracy - NaCl||±1% of reading|
|Accuracy - pH/ORP||±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH / ±0.2 mV (±699.9 mV); ±1 mV (±2000 mV)|
|Accuracy - TDS||±1% of reading ±(0.03 ppm or 1 digit)|
|Data logging||200 samples|
|Range - EC||0.00 to 29.99 µS/cm; 30.0 to 299.9 µS/cm; 300 to 2999 mS/cm 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm; 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm; up to 500.0 mS/cm actual EC*|
|Range - NaCl||0.0 to 400.0% NaCl|
|Range - pH/ORP||-2.00 to 16.00 pH; -2.000 to 16.000 pH / ±699.9 mV; ±2000 mV|
|Range - TDS||0.00 to 14.99 ppm; 15.0 to 149.9 ppm; 150 to 1499 ppm; 1.50 to 14.99 g/L; 15.0 to 100.0 g/L; up to 400.0 g/L actual TDS*|
|Dimensions||240 x 182 x 74 mm|
|Power Supply||12 Vdc adapter (included)|