Hanna HI83314 Multiparameter Photometer With COD For Wastewater
HI-83314 benchtop photometer measures 10 different key wastewater quality parameters using 20 different methods that allow for multiple ranges and variations in chemistry for specific applications. Wastewater treatment digestion parameters include COD, Total Nitrogen and Total Phosphorus which are important for monitoring nutrient removal. The HI-83314 also offers an absorbance measurement mode for performance verification and for users that would like to develop their own concentration versus absorbance curves.
The Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) parameter is included for industrial and municipal wastewater treatment. The Phosphorous and Nitrogen parameters included are beneficial to municipal wastewater treatment customers that need to monitor their biological and chemical nutrient removal process. This photometer features an innovative optical system that uses LEDs, narrow band interference filters, focusing lens and both a silicon photodetector for absorbance measurement and a reference detector to maintain a consistent light source ensures accurate and repeatable photometric readings every time.
The HI-83314 offers an absorbance measuring mode that allows for CAL Check standards to be used to validate the performance of the system. The absorbance mode allows the user to select one of the 4 wavelengths of light (420 nm, 466 nm, 525 nm, and 610 nm) to measure and plot their own concentration versus absorbance mode. This is useful for users with their own chemical method and for education to teach the concept of absorbance by using the Beer-Lambert Law.
- Backlit 128 x 64 Pixel Graphic Liquid Crystal Display
- Built-in Reaction Timer for Photometric Measurements
- Absorbance mode - concentration versus absorbance
- Units of Measurement plus chemical form displayed
- Result conversion at the touch of a button
- Cuvette cover
- pH and temperature measurement with a single probe
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) - track calibration information including date, time, buffers used, offset and slope for traceability
- pH CAL Check alerts user to potential problems during the calibration process
- Data Logging - Up to 1000 photometric and pH readings can be stored.
- Logged readings can be quickly and easily transferred to a flash drive or to a PC. Data is exported as a .CSV file for use with spreadsheet programs.
- Battery Status Indicator
- Error Messages
|Product Name||Hanna HI83314 Multiparameter Photometer With COD For Wastewater|
|Display||128 x 64 pixel LCD with backlight|
|Input Channels||1 pH electrode input and 5 photometer wavelengths|
|Logging Memory||1000 readings|
|Logging Type||Log on demand with user name and sample ID optional input|
|pH Electrode||Digital pH electrode (not included)|
|Connectivity||USB-A host for flash drive; micro-USB-B for power and computer connectivity|
|Dimensions||206 x 177 x 97mm|
|Power Supply||5 VDC USB 2.0 power adapter with USB-A to micro-USB-B cable (included)|