Goot RX-711AS Temperature-Controlled Soldering Station
Temperature controlled soldering station Goot RX-711AS is an anti-static easy to use model with Soldering iron stand Goot ST-77. With the new sensor integrated into the heater, a 60W heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering, reducing the reaction time even at lower temperature settings. Stability during heavy soldering enables low temperature soldering and reduces the risk of thermal shock to low capacity electronic parts.
- Temperature setting range: 200 – 480 °C.
- Set in temperature support accurate within 0,5 °C.
- Digital temperature indicator.
- Additional facility - soldering iron stand ST-77 (package included).
- Thin, smooth and heatproof soldering iron power cable.
- Leak voltage is greatly reduced by proper grounding.
- Comfortable ergonomic soldering iron handle with microcellular rubber bracket.
- The heater is completely separated from the input power by the insulated transformer.
- Antistatic model.
|Product Name||Goot RX-711AS Temperature-Controlled Soldering Station|
|Voltage||110V,120V,130V,220V,230V,240V AC 50/60Hz.|
|Temperature Range||Setting : 200–480°C.|
|Insulation Resistance||Over 100MΩ (500V DC).|
|Output Voltage||24V AC.|
|Power cord||Length : 1.2m.|
|Voltage / Consumption||24V AC / 60W.|
|Dimensions||115(W) × 98(H) × 146(D)mm.|