Fluke 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator
- Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
- Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
- RTD source uncertainties to 0.03° C
- Extend pressure measurement range with any Fluke 750P and 700P Series Pressure Modules
- Converts easily to any pressure unit directly from the front panel or through remote communications.
- Sources dc voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
- Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
- Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Selectable internal or external CJC (cold junction compensation) provides you with the ability to make exacting thermocouple measurements using remote junctions.
- Easy five-way binding posts for low-loss convenient hookup. Banana plug, screw terminal, spade lug, wraparound terminal, wire pass-through terminal.
- NIST-traceable calibration with data is included.
At Home in the cal lab:
The 525B is a compact bench instrument well suited for traditional calibration laboratories with a large temperature workload. Its 0-100V output and 0-100 mA current capabilities – plus its ability to serve as a highly-accurate pressure standard – make it a versatile performer.
Filling The Gap in The Instrument Shop:
In process plant environments, instrument shop technicians responsible for maintaining the equipment pool need to calibrate and repair a wide range of instruments, transmitters, field calibrators, P/I converters, transducers, and temperature probes. With its ability to simulate almost any temperature sensor, precise pressure monitoring capability, and dc voltage and current accuracy rivaling any calibrator in its price range, the 525B fills the gap between lower accuracy handheld field calibrators and more expensive high-end multifunction calibrators.
A Good Fit For ATE Test Applications:
With precise calibration-grade instrument control enabled via an IEEE bus, the 525B is a hard working addition to automated test systems in quality and manufacturing test applications requiring capabilities such as voltage and current sourcing, sensor simulation, and temperature monitoring and validation.
Powerful Functionality That Is Easy To Use:
From start to finish, the 525B is designed for ease of operation. The intuitive front panel design features large keypads and display that help reduce training time and make the 525B comfortable to use even for long periods of time. Plus, you can store frequently used constants for a variety of probes in memory for faster setup on the job.
|Product Name||Fluke 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator|
|Voltage - Max||0 to 100 V. Best one year specification: 25 ppm of setting|
|Resistance||0 - 4,000 Ohms Best one year specification: 0.001 Ohms|
|Weight||9 lbs (4 kg)|
|Interface||Standard RS-232; IEEE (GPIB)|
|Dimensions||H 5.25" x W 12.5" x D 18.6" (H 13.1 cm x W 31.3 cm x D 47.3 cm)|