KYORITSU 4105A Earth Tester
- Dust and drip-proof. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
- (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2 mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
|Product Name||KYORITSU 4105A Earth Tester|
|Applicable standards||IEC 60529 IP54|
|Included Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set (red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m) 8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set 7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set R6 (AA) × 6 9121 (Shoulder strap) Instruction Manual Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only) : 9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)|
|Optional Accessories||7100A (Precision measurement cord set)|
|Overload protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds across 2 of the 3 terminals Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557|
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange) ±2%rdg±3dgt (200Ω/2000Ωrange) Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt|
|Measuring range||Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC|
|Power Source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|