BERRCOM Forehead Infrared Thermometer JXB-178
Temperature taking has never been easier with the Non-Contact Thermometer. The Rycom provides convenience, accuracy and precision when taking a temperature. With the push of a button, Rycom instantly and accurately takes a person’s temperature without the need of any physical contact. Simply point the Rycom at the patient’s forehead, click “Scan” and their temperature instantly will be displayed. Rycom also comes equipped with three different temperature taking modes; Body, Room and Surface temperature modes.
Certified: Medical/Clinical Certification of the company also available.
Approved by United States FDA (Can be verified online)
- Special design to take the Human Body Temperature with a 3~5cm (1.2~2 in) Distance from the forehead.
- Human Body temperature Mode: 32°C ~ 42.9°C (89.6°F ~ 109.2°F)
- Reliable and stable measurement, thanks to the advantage infrared Detection System.
- Audible alarm if the temperature is more than 38C (100.4F). * Memorize the last 32 temperature measurements.
- Backlit LCD digital display screen. * Longevity use ( 40,000 readings).
- Practical, easy to use.
- Longevity use 100,000 readings
- Eliminates cross-contamination
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
- Audible alarm if the temperature is more than 38°C (100.4°F)
- Body mode: 32°C ~ 42.9°C (89.6°F ~ 109.2°F)
- Surface temp mode: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F)
- Room mode: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- 32.0°C ~ 34.9°C (89.6°F ~ 94.8°F) ±0.3°C(±0.6°F)
- 35.0°C ~ 42.0°C (95°F ~ 107.6°F) ±0.2°C(±0.4°F)
- 42.1°C ~ 42.9°C (107.8°F ~ 109.2°F) ±0.3°C(±0.6°F)
|Consumption||≤ 300 mW|
|Ambient Temperature||10°C ~ 40°C (50°F ~ 104°F)|
|Response Time||1 sec|
|Measuring Distance||3cm ~ 5cm (1.2in ~ 2in)|
|Accuracy||± 0.3°C (0.6°F)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||< 30 secs|
|Temperature||Temperature display resolution: 0.1C (0.1F)|
|weight||Unit weight(without battery): 80g|
|Dimension||187*120*57 mm ( L x W x H )|