KYORITSU KEW 3128 High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
- Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
- 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
- Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
- Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
- Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
- Internal memory can store about 43,000 data (max).
- Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
|Product Name||KYORITSU KEW 3128 High Voltage Insulation Tester|
|Rated Voltage||(Insulation resistance) (*): Accuracy is not guaranteed with setting of 250V or less 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V/10000V/12000V (Output voltage) 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V/10000V/12000V|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V Pollution degree 2, IEC 61010-031, IEC 61326, IEC 60529 (IP64): with the lid closed.|
|Included Accessories||7170 (Main cord), 7224A (Earth cord), 7225A (Guard cord), 7226A (Line probe), 7227A (Line probe with alligator clip), 8029 (Extension prod), 8212-USB-W (USB adaptor with KEW Windows (Software)), Instruction manual|
|measurement value||(Insulation resistance) 500GΩ/1TΩ/2.5TΩ/5TΩ/35TΩ|
|Operating temperature & humidity range||-10ºC - Relative humidity 85% or less 50ºC /(when operating with an external power supply, no condensation) 0ºC - 40ºC /Relative humidity 85% or less (when operating with battery, no condensation)|
|Optional Accessories||7254 (Longer Line probe with alligator clip)|
|Output short circuit current||Max 5.0mA|
|Selectable range||50 - 600V (in steps of 5V), 610 - 1200V (in steps of 10V), 1225 - 3000V (in steps of 25V), 3050 - 6000V (in steps of 50V), 6100 - 10000V (in steps of 100V), 10100 - 12000V (in steps of 100V).|
|Storage temperature & humidity range||-20ºC - 60ºC / Relative humidity 75% or less (no condensation)|
|Accuracy||(Insulation resistance) (500V)400k～50GΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt (*), 50G～500GΩ ±20%rdg (*), (1000V)800k～100GΩ 5%rdg±3dgt, 100G～1TΩ ±20%rdg, (2500V)2M～250GΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt250G～2.5TΩ ±20%rdg, (5000V)4M～500GΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt, 500G～5TΩ ±20%rdg, (10000V, 12000V)8M～1TΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt, 1T～10TΩ ±20%rdg 10T - 35TΩ Values are displayed, but accuracy isn't guaranteed (Output Voltage) Monitor accuracy: (500V)±10%±20V, (1000V)±10%±20V, (2500V)±10%±20V, (5000V)±10%±20V, (10000V)±10%±20V, (12000V)±10%±20V Output accuracy: (500V)0 - +20% (1000V)0 - +10%, (2500V)0 - +10%, (5000V)0 - +10%, (10000V)-5 - +5%, (12000V)-5 - +5% (Voltage measurement) ±2%rdg±3dgt (Capacitance measurement) ±5%rdg±5dgt|
|Measuring range||(Voltage measurement) DCV：±30 ～ ±600V、ACV：30 ～ 600V （50/60Hz） (Current measurement) 5.00nA - 2.40mA (Depending on the insulation resistance) (Capacitance measurement) 5.0nF ～ 50.0μF (500V/1000V/2500V/5000V), 5.0nF - 1.0µF (display range: 5.0nF - 50.0µF) (10000V/12000V)|
|Weight||9kg approx. (including battery) *Instrument and Hard case|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Lead storage battery (12V)* Charging time: approx. 8 hours / AC Power supply (100V - 240V, 50/60Hz) * Continuous measuring time: approx. 4 hours (a load of 100MΩ at the Insulation resistance 12000V Range.) approx. 2 hours (Max current consumption in range while rated currents are maintained.)|
|Dimensions||330 (L) × 410 (W) × 180 (D) mm *Instrument and Hard case|