Lutron PM-1063SD Air Quality Monitor
- Monitoring air pollutant source from dust, petrochemical industry, steel-making plant, thermal power plant, restaurant, smoke, burning plants, driving automobiles.
- The meter is a real-time air quality monitor instrument used to monitor the concentration of PM2.5, humidity and temperature in the indoor environment.
- PM2.5 : 0 to 250 µ g/m^3, Humidity : 5 to 95 %RH, Temperature : 0 to 50 , / . ℃℃℉
- PM2.5 time weighted average reading.
- Data hold, Record(Max,Min)
- Alarm setting with the beeper sound output.
- Health index ( 0-9 ) detection and alarm.
- Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card, sampling time can be set from 1 second to 3600 seconds. Just slot the SD card into the computer, all the measured values with the time information ( year, month, data, hour, minute, second ) can be downloaded to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
- Manual data record is available, can set the different position(location) No.( 1 to 99 ).
- SD card capacity : 1GB to 32GB.
- Dot matrix LCD display.
- Power by UM3/AA(1.5V) X 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter
- RS232/USB PC computer interface
|Product Name||Lutron PM-1063SD Air Quality Monitor|
|Display||LCD Size: 2.18 X 2.87" (55.4 X 72.9 mm). Dot matrix backlit LCD (128 X 240 pixels)|
|Function||Data clutch position, (on Max,, Min)|
|Other functions||the RS232 / the USB a PC Computer interface|
|Power Consumption||DC 122 mA approximately Backlight ON approximately DC 142 mA|
|Battery||Alkaline AA x 6, AC Adapter|
|Power Supply||DC 1.5V, AA ( UM-3 ) Battery X 6 PCs(Alkaline or heavy-duty battery). AC to DC 9V power adapter|
|Storage||the SD Card Capacity 1 GB of To 32 GB of|
|Dimension||164 x 93 x 72mm|