Cisco CP 6921-C-K9 Unified IP Phone 6921
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 6921 is an innovative endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports two lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end-user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
- 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display
- Supports two lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- PoE: The phones can receive power from IEEE 802.3af-compliant blades.
- The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
|Product Name||Cisco CP 6921-C-K9 Unified IP Phone 6921|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Weight||Standard: 1031g (36 oz); Slimline: 940g (33 oz)|
|Storage temperature||14 to 140ºF (-10 to 60ºC)|
|Firmware upgrades||You can download firmware changes from Cisco.com.|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104ºF (0 to 40ºC)|
|Software upgrades||Software upgrades are supported with a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.|
|Dimensions||164 x 188 x 205 mm (6.4 x 7.4 x 8.1 in.)|