OGA TA 5 Digital Grain Moisture Meter
With our in-depth knowledge of this domain, we are actively engaged in providing an excellent quality range of Digital Grain Moisture Meter.
- Should there be a much temperature difference between the meter and the samples, errors may sometimes occur in measurement. Leave the meter intact over 40 minutes. During this period, the meter automatically detects the ambient temperature and be ready for normal operation.
- clean the electrode, sample saucer and handle top end port by using pincette or brush provided, especially after measuring the moisture content of highly moist grains. Otherwise, residual samples may cause errors and unreliable measuring results.
- Do not touch the sample saucer metallic parts with the fingers.
- Measure more than three times, and take the average value of them.
- Pull out the batteries when they are not used for a long time.
- Push the measuring button, then the mark' indicates PADDY and the letter L appears.(L means that no sample is inserted)
- The meter is ready for measurement.
- Push the grain selector button according to your sample. Be careful not to make mistake.
- Put a spoonful of materials on the saucer by using spoon and pincette.
- Insert the saucer into the body and tighten the handle until it comes across the stopper.
- Push the measuring button and the moisture content is indicated.
- Repeat the step 3 to 5.
- Average"AVE" is displayed at the top for average value and the digital figures flicker. The display is automatically disappeared in 1.5 minutes.The value means the average value of 2 to 9 measurement.
- Battery replacement"LOBAT' appears when the battery is exhausted. Replace all the dry cells with new ones. (Place them correctly in + — positions.)
- Low moisture content"L" appears when the moisture content of a sample is as low as 10% or less. ("L" also appears when no sample is inserted.)
- High moisture content"H" appears when the moisture content of a sample is as high as 40% or more.(In case of PADDY, BROWN RICE)
- Direct measurement of moisture content of paddy, brown rice, polished rice, barley, wheat, naked barley.
- No adjustment required even if the variety of grains to be measured or ambient temperature change.
- Automatic calculation of average moisture content.
- Clear L.C.D. display. The figures are clear and easily read
|Product Name||OGA TA 5 Digital Grain Moisture Meter|
|Display Resolution||0.1 % (but 30 % or more is 1 % every step)|
|Temperature Range||5 to 40 ° C (excluding condensation)|
|Measurement Accuracy||±0.5 % (10 to 20 %)|
|Power||1.5V (AA) x 4|
|Range||9 to 40 %|
|Dimension||W172 x D100 x H72 mm|