OpenPilot CC3D Multi-Rotor Flight Controller
Now you can get all the great features and functionality of the full sized CC3D flight controller board but at about 1/2 the size!
- The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes.
- Powerful STM32 32-bit micro-controller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance
- Software supports for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB supports with no drivers required
- Spektrum satellite receiver supported
- Futaba S-BUS hardware supported
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
- This OpenPilot CC3D Atom board also includes a high quality, protective case.
|Product Name||OpenPilot CC3D Multi-Rotor Flight Controller|