The MRU-10 is a simple meter that allows you to measure grounding by the use of the technical method and to measure grounding resistance by the use of the 2-pole method. The instrument is easy to handle, resistive to interference, and highly accurate.MRU-10 is a basic device that allows checking the quality of the grounding system on the basis of the received measurement result. Its ergonomic shape, durable and firm housing, as well as big and clear display make this instrument ideal to use both in the field and most working environments. The device is simple to operate and intuitive.It is the best choice for electrical installations contractors, technicians, and professionals dealing with grounding measurements..
- measure earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes method 2-pole and 3-pole
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz and 60 Hz,
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V),
- measurement category: CAT IV 150 V acc. to EN 61010-1,
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP67.
- indication of battery state.
- LCD display: segment, backlit,
- number of measurements (RE3P) carried out of set of batteries: > 3000
|Product Name||Sonel MRU-10 Earth Resistance Tester|
|Resolution||0,01 Ω 1 Ω|
|LCD Display||segment, backlit,|
|Accuracy||±(10% m.v. + 1 digit)|
|Accuracy||±(3% m.v. + 3 digits) ±8% m.v.|
|Dimensions||221 x 102 x 62 mm,|
|Earthing Resistance||0,00...19,99 Ω 2000...9999 Ω|
|interference voltage||0...100 V|
|Resistance Measurement Range||0.0 to 999.9 kΩ 1.000 to 5.000 TΩ|