The ProWeatherStation™ is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instantaneous and historical data on Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Solar Intensity and UV Index, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall. The backlit base station logs 3552 data points with adjustable sample interval. There is a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is getting full so the data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru WiFi and the included WeatherSmart WiFi software. The base station also allows automatic upload of data to Weather Underground and Weather Cloud via WiFi with no PC necessary. A WiFi enabled IOS or Android device is required for initial WiFi setup.
The unit has an internet clock for improved accuracy. The Base Station runs on 3 AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries and can be mounted up to 100m (330 feet) away from the transmitter/sensor array. To use the WiFi feature, the Base Station must be powered with the included 5V power adapter. The transmitter/sensor array is solar powered and requires 2 AA batteries (included) for backup power.
The ProWeatherStation™ comes with an advanced solar powered sensor array (anemometer, wind direction meter, temp/humidity sensor, rain gauge, solar/light sensor), Ubolt brackets for mounting to a 1-2” pole (pole not included), WiFi enabled wireless base station/display, 5V AC/DC adapter, and WeatherSmart WiFi Windows software. Note: 3 AA alkaline or Lithium batteries for the base station backup power are not included.
- No Assembly Required – Easy setup
- 16 sec data update, instantaneous average and peak
- Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity
- Solar Insolation and UV Index Measurement
- Wind Speed and Direction Including Average and Gust
- Wind Chill and Dew Point Temperature Display
- Barometric Pressure with last 12hr history, Weather Forecast
- Rain Gauge with Last Hour, Day, Week, Month or Total
- Built-in Data Logging for 3552 Readings: Unlimited with PC
- Settable Alarms and Resettable Min/Max History
- User Programmable Calibration Factors
- Up to 330 Ft (100m) Wireless Range Between Transmitter and Base Station
- Solar Powered Transmitter with 2 AA Batteries for backup.
- Free WeatherSmart WiFi Windows Software
|Product Name||TP3000WC TYCON USA Data Logging Wireless Weather Station|
|Display||Backlit LCD, White Colored Frame|
|Humidity||1% to 99% (1% resolution) Basic Accuracy: +/-10% @25C 30-80% Accuracy: +/-5% @25C|
|Power Source||Solar Powered, AA Batteries (included) for backup|
|Operating Frequency||433 MHz|
|Mounting||Top of Pole (1-1.6” dia) mount using 2 stainless u-bolts|
|Wind Direction||LCD Compass 22.5° resolution|
|Wind Speed||0-112 MPH|
|Dimensions||177 x 152 x 50mm|