UNI-T UT-L21 test probe is a physical device used to connect electronic test equipment to a device under test. This UTL21 digital multimeter universal probe test pens are used to test current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency etc. Speaking in general, test leads (or probes) range from very simple, robust devices to complex probes that are sophisticated, expensive, and fragile. Specific types include test probes, oscilloscope probes and current probes.
- Suitable for digital multimeter testing, convenient to use.
- Used to test current,voltage,resistance,capacitance,frequency,etc.
- Test pen tip with rubber shrouded protection, prevent wear and lasting use.
- High quality, it's a good tool and brings a lot of conveniences.
- If you want to change your multimeter test lead, this is a great choice.
|Product Name||Uni-T UT-L21 Test Leads Probes|
|Color||Red & Black|