UNI T Multimeter Test Leads Probes UT-L28 is a physical device used to connect electronic test equipment to a device under test. These UTL28 digital multimeter cables are used to test current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency etc. Speaking in general, meter test leads (or probes) range from very simple, robust devices to complex probes that are sophisticated, expensive, and fragile. Specific types include test probes, oscilloscope probes and current probes.
- Suitable for digital multimeter testing, convenient to use.
- Used to test current,voltage,resistance,capacitance,frequency,etc.
- Test pen tip with rubber shrouded protection, prevent wear and lasting use.
- High quality, it's a good tool and brings a lot of conveniences.
- Double insulated wire.
- Removable tip shield sleeve.
- Banana plug input terminal, general type probes.
|Product Name||Uni-T UT-L28 Test Leads Probes|
|Suitable for||UT171 and UT181 series|