UNI T Multimeter Test Probes Leads UT-L30 is a physical device used to connect electronic test equipment to a device under test. These UTL30 digital meter cables are used to test current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency etc. Speaking in general, long multimeter leads (or probes) range from very simple, robust devices to complex leads that are sophisticated, expensive, and fragile. Specific types include test probes, oscilloscope probes and current probes. This UT-L30 is one of best test leads for a multimeter with high-quality material, which protects your meter from damage or burns.
- Suitable for digital multimeter testing, convenient to use.
- Used to test current,voltage,resistance,capacitance,frequency,etc.
- Test pen tip with rubber shrouded protection, prevent wear and lasting use.
- High quality, it's a good tool and brings a lot of conveniences.
- Double insulated wire.
- Removable tip shield sleeve.
- Cross input terminal.
- General type probes.
|Product Name||Uni-T UT-L30 Test Probes Leads|