UT343D coating thickness gauge can measure coating thickness on ferrous and non-ferrous materials. This device is designed with a unique quick test feature, which allows users to set thickness range and using a 3-color LED and audio alarm to quickly determine if coating being tested falls within the preset range, greatly increasing work efficiency.
UT343 display is auto rotatable. This CE certified device can store up to 500 sets of data for further analysis through the PC analytical software that is included.
- Automatic identification of iron and non-ferrous substrates
- The sensor uses diamond clamping technology, which is accurate, wear-resistant and stable.
- Single point and two point calibration to ensure measurement accuracy
- Single point, multi-point quick judgment and prompt
- Red, green and yellow warning lights
- The screen display content is automatically rotated
- 500 sets of storage data and USB data transmission
|Product Name||UNI-T UT343D Coating Thickness Gauge|
|Color||Red and grey|
|Resolution||0.1um (0~99.9um); 1um (100~1250um)|
|Data storage||500 groups|
|Display Type||2.0-inches TFT LCD (320 x 240 pixels)|
|Metal Type||Ferrous/ non-ferrous|
|Power||3V battery (R03) x 2|
|Dimension||153.5mm x 64.5mm x 41mm|