Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. It also can be used as contact tachometer and photo tachometer.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
- Multifunctional, one instrument combines Photo Tachometer & Contact Tachometer. Be able to measure rotation rate RPM(r/min) & Frequency Hz.
- Individual high quality accelerometer for accuracy and repeatable measurements.
- Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
- Bearing condition monitoring function.
- Use USB data output to connect with PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Product Name||VM6370T Digital Tachometer|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature 0~50ºC. Humidity <90%RH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||140 x 72 x 34 mm|
|weight||380g(Not Including Batteries)|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Frequency Range||1~20,000Hz (Reading should be multiplied by 10 if the display shows ‘10’)|