Wile 500 is a modern, precise and durable moisture and temperature meter for baled hay, haylage, straw, and silage.
You will no longer need separate moisture and temperature meters, instead, you can measure temperature and moisture content easily with one and the same meter.
NEW! 2 Probe Lengths Available
Wile 500 is available in 2 probe lengths:
- Wile 500: probe length 50cm
- Wile 500-S: probe length 25cm
The new Wile 500-S (Short) features 25cm probe designed for factory-dried bales of alfalfa, hay, and straw. Shorter probe enables rapid and effortless measurement of homogeneously dried bales of high density.
Accurate And Reliable Measurement Result:
Wile 500 produces precise and reliable measurement results: the meter’s automatic density compensation system assesses the density of the bale being measured, significantly improving the precision level of moisture content results.Due to the wide measurement range W500 can be also used to measure moisture content of rather moist haylage directly in stacks.
Durable High-Quality Structure:
ding up to 1,000 readings.
USB port for The sturdy structure, high-quality components and the durable probe of stainless steel ensures that the meter has a long service life.
- Wide moisture measuring range depending on the material being measured: 8-80%.
- Continuous reading as you probe bale.
- The automatic density compensation system assesses the density of the bale, thus significantly improving the precision level of moisture content results.
- Automatic moisture result updates each time the probe is pushed forward.
- Adjustable correction of moisture result.
- Temperature compensation.
- Memory holdings up to 1,000 readings.
- USB port for measurement results download and updates (PC).
- Durable stainless-steel probe.
- Backlit LCD display.
|Product Name||Wile-500 Hay and Silage Moisture Meter|
|Type||Hay and Silage Moisture Meter|