DSE-3210 Manual & Auto Start Control Module
The DSE3210 is an outstanding compact control module that provides a comprehensive range of features for single-set applications. The controller can be used in manual or auto start mode. KEY BENEFITS Front panel key switch. Ensures the generator can only be operated when the key is used. Standard engine and electronic CANbus variants. Instant integration with both standard and modern electronically controlled engines. Configurable inputs/outputs (6 digital inputs/4 outputs – 2 outputs configurable on magnetic pick-up variant). Provides multiple installation options. Remote start input. Provides a simple connection to operate the generator from a remote location. Comprehensive display parameters. Provides instant notification of generator voltage, generator frequency, battery voltage, engine speed and run hours via one button navigation. Engine pre-heat. Warms the engine to a safe temperature at start-up to increase engine life. Configurable timers & alarms. Provides flexibility to suit individual operating requirements. Large back-lit icon LCD display. Displays information to the operator in a clear and concise format. DSE Configuration Suite PC Software. Provides complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring.
- The DSE3210 controller can be used in manual or auto start mode and provide an outstanding range of features within a compact module size.
- Front panel key switch. Ensures the generator can only be operated when the key is used.
- Ensures the module can be used with a wide number of engine types.
- Configurable inputs/outputs (6 digital inputs/4 outputs – 2 outputs configurable on magnetic pick-up variant).
- Remote start input. Engine pre-heat. Configurable timers & alarms.
|Product Name||DSE-3210 Manual & Auto Start Control Module|
|Nominal current||35 mA at 12 V, 30 mA at 24 V|
|Voltage Rating||8 V to 35 V Continuous|
|Maximum Operating Current||55 mA at 12 V, 60 mA at 24 V|
|Frequency Range||10,000 Hz (max)|