DSE-8680 Synchronising Generator Bus Tie Module
The DSE8680 is an intelligent control module designed to control a generator bus-tie breaker. The control module features technology that automatically manages the synchronising and check-sync across the breaker using the DSE multi-set communications (MSC) link when opening and closing the bus-tie breaker.
- The DSE8680 is an intelligent control module designed to control a generator bus-tie breaker
- Connects to two DSE MSC links (Bus 1 & Bus 2). Provides excellent system flexibility.
- Automatic control of the DSE MSC link. Provides control when the breaker is opened or closed for synchronising
- Up to 2 8680’s are supported when one to fourteen 8x60’s are in the system. This provides a fully integrated standalone solution without the need for an external PLC
- Data logging (USB Memory Stick). Provides current and historical status information
|Product Name||DSE-8680 Synchronising Generator Bus Tie Module|
|Voltage Rating||8 V to 35 V Continuous|
|Standby Current||50 mA at 12 V, 30 mA at 24 V|
|Operating Current||150 mA at 12 V, 80 mA at 24 V|
|Dimensions||240 mm x 181 mm x 42 mm|
|Frequency Range||3.5 Hz to 75 Hz|