DSE-890 WebNet Gateway 3G Ethernet
DSE890 DSEWebNet Gateway - 3G (GSM)/Ethernet The Gateway connects to the DSE data server by integral Ethernet connection or GPRS (DSM or 3G mobile internet) and includes GPS (satellite location) functionality. This is most suited to remote and/or mobile locations. A DSE GSM Antenna is required to make the DSE890 function correctly. OVERALL SIZE 85 mm x 149 mm x 51 mm (3.4” x 5.9” x 2.0”) WEIGHT 0.23kg PRODUCT VARIANTS 0890-01 - 890 DSEWebnet Gateway - 3G GSM/Ethernet
- COMMUNICATIONS USB (Single DSE Controller) RS232 (Single DSE Controller) RS485 (Multiple DSE Controllers) Ethernet (Multiple DSE Controllers)
- DC SUPPLY CONTINUOUS VOLTAGE RATING 8 V to 35 V continuous
- CRANKING DROPOUTS Able to survive 0 V for 50 mS, providing supply was at least 10 V before dropout and supply recovers to 5 V. This is achieved without the need for internal batteries
- Multiple users can access each DSE890 simultaneously.
- Communicates with connected DSE control modules via USB, Ethernet, RS232 or RS485.
|Product Name||DSE-890 WebNet Gateway 3G Ethernet|
|Size||85 mm x 149 mm x 51 mm|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|