NANOVIP PLUS is a handy and Versatile power, energy and harmonics analyzer that sharply enhances the quality of information and decision making for the knowledgeable electrical engineer. Its small size, quick connections and its ability to provide a very wide range of data makes it an extremely useful tool for load studies and trouble shooting in the field.
NANOVIP PLUS is the instrument for today's engineers who want to control electrical energy costs in 1 Phase and 3-Phase balanced loads through power, energy and harmonics studies. Its ability to provide the relevant information to monitor, understand, analyze and initiate actions for energy management along with its facility to store data on the field, makes this instrument, a comprehensive and powerful tool which every electrical engineer should equip himself with. It simplifies the manner of monitoring information at the loads and raises the quality of energy studies to a new level. NANOVIP PLUS is supplied with a 200A/1V clamp-on(internal dia of 15mm) or with a choice.
- Identify and eliminate load peaks and associated power problems.
- Analysing Variations in kW w.r.t time and w.r.t production / quality variations.
- Power factor studies at the load end at the feeder end to know where to install the capacitor banks and what value of capacitors need to be used.
- Evaluation of energy consumption of motors, other machinery, lighting loads for analysing and arriving at specific energy consumption
- Evaluation of various energy saving devices like electronic ballasts, Flat belts, VF Drives.
- Measurement of harmonics at various machinery for energy loss study.
- Using step-study method to find out the losses in the mechanical applications..
- Downloading the relevant data to a PC for analysis of the electrical data with production data to arrive at energy costing and also accurate & dependable report generation.
- Over 100 measuring functions,
- RMS Volts and Current measurement,
- PEAK function for storing all measurements in correspondence to V, A, W peaks (selectable),
- MEM function for deviation monitoring of V, A, W,
- 200AAC clamp-on CT included, 1000AAC and DC Current clamps optional
- RS232 interface and PC software included
- Harmonic Measurements (1st to 24th)
- Harmonic of Voltage and Current, plus their DC component and displacement factor.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) of Voltage and Current in reference to the fundamental or RMS value.
- Crest factor for Voltage and Current in absolute and percentage value.
- DC ripple component for Voltage and Current.
- NanoLINK software allows realtime measurement monitoring, printout and logging.
- Optional memory for 4032 records
|Product Name||Elcontrol Nanovip Plus 1000 Power And Harmonic Analyzer|
|Ambient Temperature||Range : from - 10C to + 50C|
|Safety Standard||IEC 348 VDE411 Class 2 for operating voltages < 600VAC rms, IEC 1010 600V CAT III, EMC : EN50021-1, EN50082-2, EN55022.|
|Weight||Instruments : 500 g.|
|Input Current||1 Volt from 20 to 600 Hz.|
|Power Supply||4 Penlight batteries External Adaptor 230V AC -6 V DC (optional).|
|Number of Sclaes||3 Voltage scales and 3 Current scales.|
|Input Voltage||(L-L) max 600 Vrms from 20 to 600 Hz.|
|Dimensions||Instruments : 80 175 32.5mm|