- Panel mounted Power Quality analyzer
- The high technological content, the great attention to the choice of materials, full compliance with industry regulations, make this instrument a reference (the “North Star”) to orient themselves with efficiency and simplicity in the control of electricity consumption and the main parameters power quality.
- Polar Star was conceived, designed, built and tested entirely in Italy, and therefore manufactured with quality assurance that distinguishes European products, in the real environment and ethics.
- His communication skills allow its use in Elcontrol monitoring networks of any size and geographical location. Two available versions 8Base and Top) allow to fit best any application requirement.
- Polar Star has a powerful engine of analysis and calculation that allows a wide range of sizes and capabilities:
- Standard measures also according to IEC 61000-4-30 of V, I, P, Q, A, F, PF, THD%, instantaneous values / min / max / avg, absorbed and products, energy meters (kWh, KVA , kVAr) absorbed and generated;
- Harmonic analysis of 7 channels (3 voltages and 4 currents) up to the 31st order, with its graphical and numeric display
- Extent of outages and network brownouts
- Extent of the DIP (voltage drops)
- Extent of SWELL (Surge)
- Graphical display of TREND (trends over time) of 6 selectable sizes
- Measuring energy in 4 time periods (tariffs) set
- Automatic connection test to determine if the connections of the voltages and currents are correct
- Customization of the user display, which can independently choose which values to keep under control;
|Product Name||elcontrol Polar Star Top Digital Energy & Harmonic Analyzer|
|Display||LCD dot matrix with white backlight|
|Accuracy||<0.5% for V I and Power|
|Weight||320g + 35g per option|
|Power Supply||AC Power supply 90-230V ±10% 50-60Hz 8VA, DC Power supply 90-300V ±10% 8W, 12-24V ±10% (option), 48-60V ±10% (option)|
|IP Rating||IP65 front, IP30 inside panel|
|Working temperature||from -10 to +50 ° C|
|Dimensions||96x96x58 mm or 96x96x96 mm (with option modules)|