- STAR3 Din It is a reliable, professional and low cost solution for electrical panels, sub metering systems and OEM applications.
- Its high quality panel energy analyser provides brillant features at a competitive price. The bright LCD display, the harmonic analysis, the wide set of measured parameters including the TDH (available in all the models), the multi-protocol capability of the RS485 port and the high accuracy class 0.5% allow to consider STAR3 din a very convineint option for panel analyzers.
- The included harmonic analysis allows a permanent based control of one of the most important aspects of power supply quality. Such important possibility is normally reserved to high-prices devices.
- Digital Energy ad Harmonics Analyzer 9 DIN modules.
- True RMS measures
- Display 65 measures (215 measures for model with harmonic analysis)
- Measures unbalanced three phase systems with or without neutral, bi-phase, single- phase.
- High accuracy : Voltage, Current and Power error <0.5%.
- High resolution graphic LCD display.
- Cogeneration Counters (Imported / Exported Energy).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) factor per phase.
- Rs485 communication port included in all models.
- Multi-protocol instrument: Modbus BCD, IEEE and ASCII.
- Easy and extremely flexible SETUP menu including CT and VT ratios selection.
- Password protection for setup and resets.
- Model with three phase Harmonic Analysis up to the 25th order and 215 measures.
- Alarm / Pulse / Remote-controlled output.
elcontrol Star3 DIN Digital Energy & Harmonic Analyzer
|Product Name||elcontrol Star3 DIN Digital Energy & Harmonic Analyzer|
|Display||Dot matrix LCD display|
|Accuracy||<0.5% for V I and Power|
|Input Voltage||250Vac phase-neutral; 450Vac phase-neutral|
|Communication||RS485 communications, Modbus RTU (BCD and IEEE) and Modbus ASCII|
|IP Rating||Device IP20; front panel IP60|
|Main Supply||230 V ~ or 115 V ~ + 15% -20% @ from 50/60 Hz|
|Working temperature||from -10 to +50 ° C|
|Wire connections||Removable terminals with retaining screws|
|Dimensions||Instrument : 157.5 x 58 x 90. (9 din modules)|