The Fluke 925 is an economical and durable vane anemometer designed to measure wind speed, airflow, and wind temperature conveniently. With a separate airflow sensor and display, the Fluke 925 provides the user the flexibility to measure air flow in a variety of locations. Vane anemometers are well suited to measure airflow in residential and commercial buildings as part of regular maintenance checks.
- Ability to measure wind speed in feet per minute or meters per second.
- Data capture using one button and the ability to average multiple readings.
- Min and Max's alarm settings alert the user when limits have been met.
- Durable over-mold housing to protect the unit from drops.
- 1 M extension of the sensor from display to ensure airflow is captured in hard-to-reach locations.
|Product Name||Fluke 925 Vane Anemometer|
|Measurement Unit||Wind speed: ft/m; m/s Air flow: CMS (m3/s) and CFM (ft3/m) (cubic foot/minute) Wind temperature: °C and °F|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Auto power-off||Enter the sleep mode after 20 minutes (can be disabled) to save power|
|Sensor||Wind speed/air flow sensor: conventional angular vane arm, lubricating ball bearing Wind temperature sensor: precision thermistor Minimum/maximum value storage, recording and viewing the minimum reading and maximum reading|
|Wind Speed||Range : 0.40 to 25.00 m/s 80 to 4900 ft/mResolution: 0.01 m/s 1 ft/m|
|Dimensions||181 × 71 × 38 mm|
|Power Supply||9V battery|