Hantek DSO 2090 PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Turn your Windows based computer into a powerful 40 Mhz 2 channel digital oscilloscope. Using the PC's USB port for data communications between the included hardware & software to create the oscilloscope display on the PC's monitor allowing you to preform functions the same as on a standard oscilloscope. The unit ships with 2 probes, software CD, users manual and USB cable.
- High performance.
- USB connected: Uses USB and supports plug'n play, with 12Mbp communication speed.
- Best performance for your dollar: Thease units have many features that are comparable to the high speed stand-alone DSOs. But costs a fraction of the price.
- No external power required: Bus-powered from the host computers USB port.
- Probes & USB cable included.
- Easy to use: Intuitive and easy to understand.
- Various data formats: Can save wavrfrom in the following formats: .txt .jpg .bmp & MS excel/word.
|Product Name||Hantek DSO 2090 PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope|
|Trigger Modes||Auto, Normal and Single|
|Gain range||10mV-5V, 9Steps|
|Input Protection||Diode clamping|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2, EXT|
|Trigger Type||Rising edge, falling edge|