- The HiTH series thermal overload relay compensates the ambient temperature automatically.
- The compensation range is between -25 ℃ and +55 ℃.
- The HiTH series has the phase unbalance protection device, which increases the reliability of the motor protection.
- These relays are provided with the built-in free tripping mechanism, which can be triped regardless of the Reset Button position.
- These relays have 1NO and 1NC aux. contact with the galvanic isolation.
- The Protection cover for the main and control terminal meets IP 20.(HiTH 22, 40, 50 & 90)
- The HiTH series is pin type relays, so it can be connected to the magnetic contactor directly. (HiTH 22, 40, 50 & 90)
- Both screw and 35 mm Din rail mounting are available through the separate mounting units.
|Product Name||Hyundai HiTHMB22S Independent Mounting Units For Over Load Relays|
|category||MC / CB|
|Contact type||For HiTH22|
|Mounting method||Screw & DIN Rail|