Johnson LDM195 has a handy integrated angle sensor that can be used as a digital level or for 1-point indirect measurements. This versatile tool measures both height and length with one measurement! It is also ISO tested to an accuracy of 1/16"/195'. This multi use tool has 7 different measurement modes: Length (single or continuous), Area/Volume, 2-Point Pythagoras, 1-Point Pythagoras, Digital Level, Stakeout. IP54 Rating. Johnson uses an easy to read back lit display for quick reading. The modern up to date LDM195 includes > Laser, 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries, wrist strap, soft-sided pouch, and quick start guide. This tool will make all your measurements a snap.
- Integrated angle sensor: use as a digital level or take 1-point indirect measurements
- Measures both height and length with one measurement!
- Iso tested to accuracy of 1/16"/195'
- 7 measurement modes: length (single or continuous), area/volume, 2-point Pythagoras, 1-point Pythagoras, digital level, stakeout
- Laser Class ll, Power Output ≤1mW
|Product Name||LDM195 Laser Distance Meter W/Angle Sensor|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries|
|Dimensions||0.8 x 1.8 x 4.1 inches|