Autonics PR08-2DN Inductive Proximity Sensor
The PR series inductive proximity sensors feature solid sensing performance and excellent noise immunity with a specialized sensor IC developed by Autonics. Available in various sizes and sensing distances, the standard cylindrical inductive sensors can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of metallic objects. The PR series is available in DC 2-wire, DC 3-wire, AC 2-wire types.
- Improve the noise resistance by adopting dedicated
- Built-in protection circuit of reverse power polarity (DC 3-wire type)
- Built-in surge protection circuit
- Built-in over current protection circuit (DC type)
- Custom Applications Available Please Call For Applications.
|Supply Voltage||12 – 24VDC|
|Thread Size||Metric : M8|
|Type||Inductive Proximity Sensor|