PROVA 1011 PV System Analyzer (1000V, 12A)
- I-V curve test for PV system.
- Max. PV system power (Pmax) search by Auto-scan: 1000V, 12A (12000W capability).
- The analyzer and the Remote Solar Detector is connected by Bluetooth wireless communication (Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Class 1).
- The Remote Solar Detector is moisture-proof.
- Intelligent test logic with no personnel attendance required in the field. PV system analyzer waits and tests the system until appropriate sunlight irradiance is detected.
- Max. voltage (Vpm) at Pmax; Max. current (Ipm) at Pmax.
- The voltage at open circuit (Voc); Current at short circuit (Isc).
- Efficiency (%) calculation of PV system.
- Temperature measurement of solar panels.
- Irradiance measurement of sunlight.
- Series resistance (Rs) calculation of solar panels.
- I-V curve with cursor to display each data point.
- With data logging/open function, the I-V curves of PV system can be analyzed/recorded for a period of time (e.g. 60 min.).
- Conversion of I-V curve under OPC to data under standard test condition (STC) based upon IEC standard
- Provide Operating Condition (OPC) and Standard Test Condition (STC) test reports for verification of solar panel performance (OK, or NO OK).
- Users can set up the parameters of solar panels; users can set up the serial numbers of solar panels. Parameters of many solar panels can be measured in one measurement.
- Irradiances & temperatures of solar panels can be continuously measured, monitored and recorded.
- Built-in calendar clock.
- Rechargeable lithium battery, low battery warning; AC power adaptor.
- The optical USB cable for PC.
- With OPTIONAL power clamps (SOLAR 15 DC Current Probe and SOLAR 21 AC Power Clamp), continuously measure/monitor/record the DC power output of PV system and the AC power output of the inverter (1 phase or balanced 3 phases); calculate the efficiency of DC to AC power conversion and the efficiency of the max. output power.
|Product Name||PROVA 1011 PV System Analyzer (1000V, 12A)|