TES-1605 Digital Earth Tester
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Data hold function.
- Auto power off function: The timer operates automatically about 3 minutes when the " Test Button Switch " are pressed to keep the tester power on.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads or simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spike is in excess of tolerance.
- Designed to meet IEC1010-1 safety standard.
- Zero ohm adjustment.
|Product Name||TES-1605 Digital Earth Tester|
|Display||3 1/2 digit liquid crystal display with a maximum reading of 1999.|
|Insulation Resistance||More than 5MΩ between the circuit and the housing case when measured with 300VDC|
|Power Source||DC 9V|
|Withstand voltage||3700CV AC for 1 minute between the circuit and the housing case.|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 40o C (32o F to 104o F)|
|Dimensions||165(L) x 100(W) x 57(H)mm|