TES-1700 Digital Earth Resistance Tester
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Data hold , MAX / MIN function.
- Auto power off function:
- The timer operates automatically about 3 minutes when the " Test Button Switch " are pressed to keep the tester power on.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement).
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth. Spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Designed to meet IEC1010-1 safety standard.
|Product Name||TES-1700 Digital Earth Resistance Tester|
|Display||3 3/4 digit liquid crystal display with a maximum reading of 3999.|
|Power Source||Eight 1.5V 01t AA Size Battery.|
|Withstand voltage||3700CV AC for 1 minute between the circuit and the housing case.|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ to 40 ℃ (32 ℉ to 104 ℉ )|
|Dimensions||190(L) x 140(W) x 77(H)mm|