widely used in electro-optical sources, research teaching, metallurgy building, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- Powerful measurement functions: It can measure not only current values, maximums, and minimums of illuminance and temperature,but also illuminance difference, integrating illuminance, and average integrating illuminance.
- Support for automatic storage of illuminance data (up to 1900 groups) and manual storage of illuminance data (up to 60 groups).
- Wide measuring range (0 to 200,000 lux) and support of automatic range shift
- Delivered with computer-based analysis software, allowing users to operate the meter with ease
- Quick response, high portability, and operable by a single hand
- The sensor can be rotated
|Product Name||Benetech GM-1020 Digital Lux Meter|
|Storage temperature & humidity range||-20～50℃，10～90%RH|
|LCD Display||Twice per second|
|Battery Life||10 hours (continuous operation with a USB connection)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1.0 ℃|
|Operating Temperature And Humidity||0～40℃，10～90%RH|
|Temperature measuring range||0～40℃|
|Type||Digital Lux Meter|