This pocket coating thickness gauge tool comes with a digital LCD monitor. It can measure the thickness of non-metallic coatings on metal surface. It can be used in an ideal for manufacturing company, metal machinery industry, and commodity inspection especially in automobile trading.
- Fast and Accurate: just need several seconds to measure the coating thickness of the metal substrate surface.
- Min Size: compact portable, user-friendly and easy to carry.
- 3 Auto Calibration: no need for artificial calibration, it comes with zero calibration, two-point calibration, and basic calibration.
- 3 Measurement Ways: provides single, continuous and difference value measurement mode with metric/imperial conversion.
- Long Life: auto power-off mode designed to save battery life.
|Product Name||Benetech GM200A Film/Coating Gauge Thickness Tester|
|Measuring range||0 - 1.80mm (0 - 71.0 mil)|
|Weight||58g (without batteries)|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 95% relative humidity|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 celsius degree|
|Substrate Thickness||Min diameter of substrate: 50mm | Min thickness of substrate: 0.5mm|